This is your opportunity to be part of a family-owned New Zealand success story. The Giltrap Group is the largest automotive retail group in New Zealand with hundreds of staff across a number of dealerships. This business prides itself on delivering ‘hands on’ personal service to their clients.
This position is part of the European Financial Services business unit. This role, based in Auckland, is responsible for the technical and strategic IT and digital functions of the financial services business unit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead successful delivery of all IT and digital requirements of the business
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the deployment, monitoring and maintenance of upgrades to the core lending systems, including servers and hardware
- Manage all data and reporting from the SQL database, including creation of new reporting templates
- Maintain all manuals, specs and process documents
- Project manage new IT and digital initiatives
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in the finance industry, particularly lending and/or the motor vehicle industry is advantageous
- Experience in maintaining SQL database / queries, programming and logic
- Understanding of financial software, including the ability to conduct testing, trouble shoot and resolve issues
- Experience in data management and business analysis
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, with a focus on process improvement
We will consider candidates without all the above qualifications and experience, but who are self-starters, have outstanding people and IT skills and have a passion for our business.
If this sounds like you then please apply now.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Kate Julian at Baker Tilly Staples Rodway. Please click the name to be directed to my contact details.