Our people have great opportunities, from international secondments to quick advancement and dealing with all levels within our clients’ businesses (right up to the CEO).
Being an auditor is challenging, you need to work well in a team, have excellent numerical and communication skills, as well as thinking in a mature and logical way, while working to tight deadlines. We reward your hard work with team lunches and activities, time-in-lieu and opportunities for advancement, in a growing team and firm.
We are looking for someone with:
- 1+ years CA experience, and are on track to complete your CA studies
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- An ability to engage with clients and team members
- Audit assignment knowledge and experience
- Systems knowledge (bonus points for CaseWare)
- Professionalism and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The desire to work in a rewarding environment
If you can answer yes to all of the above, then we currently have a role for you. Please apply now and send us your cover letter and CV.